- Program coordinator of MYWATS– Multicultural Young Women Access To Sports at Wellsprings for Women. However COVID-19 made it challenging to conduct the program.
- Became Miss South Asia Australia Miss Community Winner 2020, entering a new journey of empowering South Asian women.
- Became Miss Diamond Australia Finalist 2021, supporting Blue Knot Foundation as selected charity to empower adult survivors of complex trauma, including women.
- Current Youth Chair for FECCA (Federation of Ethnic Communities Councils of Australia) and running a Youth Committee to influence policy via advocacy on Multicultural Youth issues.
Women: (Wellsprings for Women)
- Program coordinator of Girls Guides.
- Delivered training to multicultural women for Presentation & Public speaking skills.
- Program coordinator Make A Difference for 2 terms.
- As part of Ethnic Communities Council of Victoria’s IYAL (Intercultural Youth Advocacy Leadership) program, an event was organised titled “Why We Matter: The Voices of Young Advocacy Leaders.”
- As part of Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY), received facilitation training and delivered Envision program to newly-arrived youth.
Part of Multicultural Youth Network (MYN) under Department of Premier & Cabinet, an advisor the former Minister for Multicultural Affairs Robin Scott. Role included:
- Delivering training to youth on interfaith and intercultural identities.
- Advocating and participating in Multicultural & Youth events and being ambassadors of our cultural communities.
- Hosting a Youth Forum with the Minister and written proposal to consider funding youth led projects.