Following has been done to advocate for mental health, especially youth mental health:
- Youth Ambassador at Mental Health Foundation Australia. Created FREE Online Support Groups during COVID19 for youth and multicultural communities. (2019-present). Read more here.
- Headspace Centre opening in October due to the ongoing advocacy at Monash Youth Committee. Read more here.
- Gave Intersectionality & Mental Health training at Mental Health Professionals Network (MHPN) Melbourne.
- Gave Intersectionality & Mental Health training at Counsellors Victoria.
- Made submission to Royal Commission Inquiry into Mental Health on behalf of Wellsprings for Women.
- Participated in Mental Health forum at the City of Casey organised by MP. Pauline Richards to give submission to Royal Commission Inquiry into Mental Health and met Minister for Mental Health Martin Foley.
As part of Monash Youth Committee, advocated for Headspace centre in the City of Monash.
- In collaboration with Victorian Transcultural Mental Health (VTMH) launched an online training portal on Intersectionality to support LGBT+ persons from diverse age, culture, special needs and other ‘intersecting’ backgrounds. Read more about the project here.
- Youth Mental Health Matters – an event organised at the Immigration Museum as part of Multicultural Youth Network (MYN) under Department of Premier & Cabinet. (2017). Check here.
Promoted Alcohol & Drug Free events for rural youth at Nexus Horsham. (2010). Watch video here.